Masks continue to be strongly encouraged for everyone entering UTHealth Houston School of Dentistry. Learn more about COVID-19 precautions …
The Urgent Care Clinic reopened Tuesday, Jan. 17 (by appointment only).
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Employer: Topaz Dentistry (Benevis)
Contact: Dr. Susan Edwards
|Qualifications||We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where you provide care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
|Benefits||This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
- Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning more than $220,000 per year.
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations.
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k).
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match.
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education.
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership, and practice ownership opportunities.
- VISA and green card sponsorship available.
|Additional_Notes||Discover, First-Hand, Why Working for Benevis Is So Special:
At Benevis, our dream is to create a world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe that every family in America deserves quality dental care, and that is what drives us to open dental offices in underserved communities. And it is why we are selecting smart, talented people like you to join us. At Benevis, we make a difference in the lives of kids and families who might not otherwise have access to quality dental care. Ready to make an impact? Join our team.
Contact: Dr. Susan Edwards | Talent Acquisition Specialist at (469) 626-7890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact's Phone Number: 469-626-7890
Job Type: Full-time