Location: Aiea, Hawaii
Employer: Dental Care of Pearlridge
Application deadline: December 31, 2019 12:00 AM
Contact: Cedric Lewis
Qualifications | Doctorate, Registered Dentist
Associate Dentist and Future Partner
Seeking Associate Dentist in Honolulu!
Earn Top of Hawaii market compensation, working only 4 days a week!
Current top associate dentists in our practice are easily making $250,000+ per year!
Great bonus compensation packages!
We make the business of dentistry easy for you by:
* Extending competitive benefit options to select the coverage you need for you and your family
* Taking away the tremendous financial risks of starting a business
* Giving you the business support so you can focus on dentistry
* Providing a diversified patient base to immediately build up your practice
Great Respect, Benefits, & Bonuses!
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office with NO MEDICAID, HMO, OR CAPITATION PLANS in Honolulu seeking talented & enthusiastic Associate Dentists to join our team! There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team &
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential!
- Managerial Potential and Opportunities with increased monthly compensation
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional environment -Short 4 day work week (32 to 36 hours a week) with ONLY 8 OR 9 hour daily schedules so you can enjoy the beauty of Hawaii and spending MORE time with your family and friends.
Great benefit package that includes:
- Full medical insurance, flex spending
- Free dental treatment in the practice for you and your immediate family
- CE allowance great mentoring program with senior doctor assuring your
clinical and financial success collaborative doctor team that will support you and share the load and coverage of patient care
- Guaranteed weekend bonus, signing bonus equity and partnership opportunities using transition time methodology by Dr. Brady Frank
- Opportunity to join a multi doctor, multi location practice model with solid strategy to grow to future locations in Hawaii with multi partner equity sharing model
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. If you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities... we look forward to hearing from you very soon! Please contact us today!
How to Apply | email@example.com
Contact's Phone Number: 808-489-9530
Job Type: Full-time