Location: Amarillo, Texas
Contact: Edwina Wood
This is an opportunity for a general dentist to join a high-quality, doctor owned multi-specialty, private group practice in the heart of the Texas Panhandle. This practice is looking for the right GP to join our team. We have three locations and the successful candidate would need to be able to work in all practices.
- State of the Art equipment & facilities with Digital Radiography, Electronic &Paperless Charting etc.
- Long-term security in a highly respected multi-specialty setting including Oral Surgeons, GP’s, Plastic Surgeon and Pediatric dentist in house
- Established and growing patient foundation
- Clinical freedom and treatment autonomy
- Open to new graduate residents or experienced doctors
- Comprehensive benefits package. Health insurance, dental, life insurance, 401K retirement plan with match. Paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal time, moving expenses reimbursement…
- Continued Education Reimbursement, paid ADA and State Society Dues
- Group Practice Camaraderie-Study Clubs and Chairside Mentoring
- Six figure competitive base salary + additional production bonus
- Student loan repayment plans
- 1-year + contract available
- DMD or DDS is REQUIRED
- Experience with Medicaid is preferred, but not required
- Current state license or the ability to obtain a dental license in Texas and Oklahoma
- Open to new grads or experienced dentist
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
- Fluent in English, bilingual would be a plus
- Must be committed to the highest quality of patient care
Come work with a thriving, focus-driven practice in Amarillo, Texas that empowers the professional growth of each team member, thereby offering patients state of the art treatment in a wonderful, patient pleasing environment!
Call or email today to arrange for an interview.
Edwina Wood | Business Development-Recruiter | AOMS
Phone 806-353-1055 | fax 806-353-7077
Contact's Phone Number: 806-353-1055
Return to listing
Job Type: Full-time