This page uses javascript to enable Google Analytics.

Skip Navigation
Multi Photo Banner
Education Header Image


Who do I contact regarding becoming a preceptor or observer at the School of Dentistry?

These programs are administered by our Office of Continuing Education. You may request information by telephone at 713.500.4028, by fax at 713.500.4037, or by email to

How do I apply to one of your Advanced Education programs?

The application process is done online through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS).

What are the admission requirements to your programs?

Program descriptions and admission requirements may be found on this website under each of the specialty program links and also at ADEA using the PASS Program Search Engine.