If accepted as a patient to the School of Dentistry, you have the right to expect:
- Privacy and confidentiality regarding health conditions and treatment.
- Respect and courtesy in a safe environment.
- Care that is continuous, complete, and of high quality.
- Information that is complete and easy to understand.
- Participation in decision-making about treatment benefits, risks and alternatives.
- Prompt response to needs, questions and concerns.
The University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston protects the privacy of patients’ health information in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
Greater Houston Dental Society
Dental Care Resources (Houston/Harris)