Do you want to be the reason someone smiles today? Would you LOVE to assist our dentists in making someone's smile perfect? Are you ready for the challenge?
Coastal Health & Wellness is seeking a new part-time dental hygienist!
The right candidate will be responsible for working with dentists using specialized equipment and materials to properly treat patients and provide a variety of comprehensive services in the Coastal Health & Wellness ambulatory dental clinics.
We want you to join our team of professionals and begin a long term career with us! If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply.
- Completion of a dental hygienist training program
- Licensed to practice as a dental hygienist in Texas
- 2+ years related experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of scaling/prophylaxis, root-planing, sealants, fluoride application
- Must have knowledge of dental techniques, use of dental equipment, dental instruments, dental X-ray equipment and developing processes, proper infection control techniques, sterilization techniques, sterilizers/autoclaves, and dental vacuum systems
- CPR certification
- Must biennially collect a minimum of 24 hours of appropriate continuing education, as required by the Occupations Code at Section 257.005, and the TSBDE Rules and Regulations at Chapter 104 after your first biennial renewal and before each subsequent renewal
- Ability for spur-of-the-moment transportation without relying on organization vehicles
- Must possess an ability to readily obtain a valid Texas driver's license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated
- Department of Motor Vehicle check may be required, if applicable
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office
- Must be willing and able to work evening and weekend hours if necessary
- Must be in compliance with GCHD Immunizations Policy
- Must be in compliance with ICS training requirements
- Must pass criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening
To apply, please visit our website and fill out our online application. Applications may be submitted by fax to 409-938-2284, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 9850-A, Suite A-111, Emmett F. Lowry Expressway, Texas City, TX 77591.