Are you ready for a change and want to take your career to the next level?
Are you willing to work hard and show up every day to perform at the highest level to take the lead at private office that will value and respect you?
Are you feeling stuck and bored in your current position where all they do is scream volume?
If you answered yes to the any of the above questions, then consider this an eye opener and start thinking about your future!
We are a comprehensive general dental practice in super growth mode, and we are seeking another doctor with passion, and leadership that is eager to provide exceptional dentistry, work with an amazing highly skilled team, and understands what true teamwork is, all titles aside. We are located in sunny El Paso, Texas, with two offices located in the same building.
Dr. Tracy Provenghi is an experienced dentist who has been serving the El Paso community since opening Awesome Smiles in 2006. She is dedicated to excellence in all aspects of care by providing general, cosmetic, restorative, and advanced dentistry, in addition to orthodontic treatments. To deliver the highest level of treatment, Dr. Provenghi makes a point of using the latest technology and equipment, as well as attending regular continuing education.
Our mission is to deliver the best for our patients by regularly offering:
- State of the art technology and service including CEREC restorations, CBCT imaging, and soft tissue lasers
- Comprehensive general dentistry including full mouth reconstruction
- Adult orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, implantology, periodontal surgery, and more
- Sleep apnea therapy using oral appliances to treat sleep apnea
The position is FT and includes the following:
- Competitive commission only pay structure so you can get paid for what you deserve on all your production, not collections
- Complimentary dental care for immediate family
- Dedicated mentorship to help you grow as a clinician and leader
We are excited to find the next member of our doctor team! To learn more about this opportunity, please email us the following:
- Cover letter- including why you are interested in this opportunity
- Current state of Texas license
- Full resume of your experience in the
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location