Masks continue to be strongly encouraged for everyone entering UTHealth Houston School of Dentistry.
Location: Tyler, Texas
Employer: Enable Dental
Contact: Melissa Kennedy
|Qualifications||We are seeking a general dentist to add to our team in Tyler, TX. We are looking for a well-rounded clinician, who is experienced in treating children and adults and who thrives in a high production environment. Current dental license required.
Why Join Our Team?
- Amazing support team in place to enable you to do your best work possible
- Strong new patient flow
- You can spend quality time with patients
- Malpractice insurance coverage is provided for you by the company as a benefit
- We care passionately about doing the right thing for our patients and families
- Guaranteed day rate
- Opportunity to partake in the mobile part of our company if interested
- Empathetic and interested in serving adults and children providing a wide range of solutions to meet the patient's needs
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Interest in taking CEs relevant to your job
- Strong attention to detail and thorough documentation in clinical notes
- Effective communicator over phone and email
- Strength in a wide range of general procedures including fillings, extractions, crowns, molar root canals, bridges, and complete/partial dentures
- A positive attitude and someone who is enjoyable to be around (very important)
Full and Part-time available
|Benefits||Benefits are offered with full-time employment.|
Contact's Phone Number: 714-886-6078
Job Type: Full-time