Texas residents, schools, organizations and businesses are invited to participate in “Smiles Are Bigger in Texas,” a photo contest in observance of February as National Children’s Dental Health Month. The deadline to enter is 12 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 28.
The campaign hopes to engage Texas schools, organizations/businesses, and residents and highlight their commendable efforts to promote oral health among their families and communities. Winners will be announced Friday, March 16 and will receive Visa gift cards of $300, $200 and $100, for first, second and third place, respectively.
”Smiles Are Bigger in Texas” has three categories — Schools, Businesses and Individuals — with specific rules for each. Contestants may submit only one entry each. Here’s how to enter:
- Provide a photo of a children's oral health promotional activity or project following the requirements and rules in one of the three categories.
- Upload the picture and the submission form below. Be sure to provide a creative caption.
- Signed image consent forms are required from each individual shown in your picture, or from parents/legal guardians of minors. The person submitting the photo must also upload all signed consent forms.
- Prizes will be sent to the winning submissions after winners are announced March 16.
- Be creative with your photo and caption to earn extra points. Let your family, school, or organization/business show the nation why “Smiles Are Bigger in Texas.”
For more information about the campaign or contest, contact ATOHMITSubmission@gmail.com.